For God and Country

Monthly Drawing Book

Yeager-Benson Memorial Post 199

Announcement

Monthly Drawing Book

 

Legion, Sons of the Legion and Auxiliary members with current membership cards are eligible to sign the book.

 

Cost:   $5.00 month and you sign it once per month

 

Drawn on the last Tuesday of the Month at 9:00 pm

 

You will receive 90% of the money with the remaining 10% being held to start the next drawing.

You will not be able to sign the day of the drawing

 

This will start on February 1, 2016

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail
Yeager-Benson Memorial American Legion Post 199 © 2013-2016 Log in